December 19, 2022

Back from the Dead!!

 So it's been a very long time since I've been on blogger, I have no idea if anyone still uses it or if anyone still has me listed but i thought'd do a small update. For Anyone out there I hope you are all doing well!

  Over the last couple of years I have been working very hard on my 3d Designs and now do it as a full-time business. (a Personal dream finally Realised).

I thought id share a few of my upcoming designs which fully realize the skills I've gained.

I run a Patreon, and can be found on Facebook, Instagram, and I list individual designs I do on Cults3d.

This first design is the Claymore.






This is the Huitzilopochtli.





This is just a sample of what I've been doing but if you find these at all interesting id encourage you to come visit my Patreon and FB pages to see more.






 





No comments: