March 04, 2012

Gaul Heavy Cavalry

Hi Guys

Here's a new unit ive been working on for my Carthaginian's over the last couple of days.




Its a small Battle Group of 4 stands and not overly useful but they are a compulsory choice and one of only two choices that are armoured rather than protected.  I had a lot of fun painting these up and may well do up more (If you change them to Protected you can have up to 12 Stands of them.) I also just finished up 2 Battle Groups of Greeks totalling 16 stands but I cant seam to take a nice picture of them. Ill try again tomorrow and see if I can add a few nice pics.

6 comments:

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

The image is broken for me.

For Field of Glory I find 4 stand battle groups are very useful, in fact they're my favorite size for battle cavalry.

Caliban said...

Very nice. It takes quite a lot of effort to paint twelve stands of Gallic types in total, so good luck with that!

Markovy said...

Top notch mate. Your FOG work is some of your best in my view.

Kiwicolourstudio@gmail.com said...

mmm broken picture link - ill see if i can fix this.

Kiwicolourstudio@gmail.com said...

ok pic sorted. Added another one just for good measure.

FrederickTheGreat said...

Very cool! Love the shields :)