November 06, 2013

New toy

So i decided it was tech upgrade time.  My old tablet is an Asus transformer prime tf201 and my laptop is an old HP i3 with 4 gig ram. While both were ok they are getting a little old and slow.

When the Microsoft surface pro came out i was impressed but the battery life wasnt good enough to make it a good portable.  A few days ok the Surface pro 2 was released here in NZ.  Using the new Haswell chipset it has much improved battery life. After a couple of hours of using it in the local computer store i decided it was a good fit for my needs and purchased it.



Im using it right now to do this blog post and its working well so far.  I'm going to put a few of my favorite programs on it, photoshop, a couple of game's etc and give it a run for its money.

No comments: