June 19, 2010

Troll Skin Test

I've spent the evening trying to work out a bluish troll skin that isn't too bright or too dull. I think I've come up with something that should look good against the brown/tartan clothing and steel armour and leather items that the trolls wear.

Troll-skin-test-1

Troll-skin-test-2 

The first picture shows off the lighter inner skin colour that will be on the inside of the arms and the chest and belly of the trolls and the second picture shows the skin colour of the back.

Let me know what you think as i can really use some feedback on this.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Not bad mate,he's gonna look way cool I'm sure of that...and nasty going on todays effort. You should put up a picture with him next to one of your Khador guys, to give us an idea of how blue tones.