December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas

Well its that time of the year again. Kids (and big kids) everywhere are getting excited as its just one sleep till we get to see what the jolly fat man has chucked under the tree for you.

Im finding this particular Christmas kinda hard this year what with being laid up and all but i find myself thinking of all the things i still have to be thankful for. I have a roof over my head, food in the pantry. We have a Christmas tree up with presents under it (Less than normal but there are still some). Even though i cant work im lucky enough to be in a country where we have a healthcare system that looks after us for the most part and this has allowed me to still give my family a Christmas that wont be terrible. Things could be a whole lot worse.

To all of my friends and followers out there in blog land.  I hope Your Christmas is a lot of fun and you get spoiled rotten with lots of geeky toys. And when you are ripping into those presents lets all spare a thought for the people less fortunate than ourselves.

Merry Christmas Everyone, I look forward to seeing what your all working on in the new year.

Mark
:)
          

No comments: